It is scientifically designed and reasonably configured following customized schemes on customers’ field, output, material types and so on. It is high in automation:
- Monitored by computer, PLC control, safe, high-efficient, conservation of labor;
- Remote diagnosis, round-the-clock nonstop aftersales services;
- Over 90% are produced by the component company; strict ISO quality management system helps ensure quality; quality materials are used for key components; it has exquisite techniques that are more solid and durable;
- All-out environmental supporting facilities on shock absorption, noise reduction and dust removal help bring down second-time pollution;
- Imported separation devices are configured following demands, which boost separation efficiency and largely increase economic efficiency.
Scraps that can be disposed:
1. Scrap small automobiles that are pressed or that are not pressed (excluding vehicle axle and engine)
2. Light and thin burden with density no higher than 1t per cubic meters after shearing or packing.
3. Household appliances: such as old washing machine, refrigerator, air-conditioners and so on.
Scraps that can’t be disposed:
1. Wire cable 20 mm in thickness and over 7.5 meters in length;
2. Alloy steel with radius longer than 25 mm;
3. Low-carbon steel with radius longer than 37 mm;
4. Steel plate with thickness surpassing 20 mm and side length surpassing 300 mm;
5. Steel plate with thickness surpassing 25 mm and side length surpassing 1500 mm;
6. structural material with section larger than 10mm;
7. Structural materials with section larger than 10mm;
8. Reinforcing steel bar with radius longer than 30mm;
9. High-carbon round steel with radius longer than 12mm;
10. Steel ingot, billet and similar materials;
Dust-removal devices that can be used:
Bag-type dust pelletizing system;
Clone-type dust pelletizing system.
Welcome your message consultation